Dragon Tiger vs Baccarat, Different Similarities for beginners online casino. Some people have confusion with many deck card games such as Dragon Tiger and Baccarat, probably because of both advertising. Both the gameplay is similar. There are both bets on which side will win. Today I will take you to know the difference between these two cards. How they are different, how to play, let’s go and see.
If you interested membership with us UFABET
Dragon Tiger, a card game for lovers of sensitivity.
Starting with the Dragon Tiger card, this card is similar to Baccarat , in that it uses several decks of cards to play (about 5-7 decks). The playing is divided into two sides, namely Tiger and Dragon side (Dragon) For gamblers like us, it is only responsible for placing bets on which side will win.
The first noticeable difference is the number of cards used to play. The dealer will deal only 1 card per side, which side with the most points wins. The counting of points starts from cards A = 1 point, numeric cards have the same number of points as their face, cards J = 11 points, cards Q = 12 points, and finally, card K will have the most points, which is 13 points.
And because it is a card game that uses a single card to determine the result of losing or winning. Therefore, the time for placing bets is only a few seconds, making the Dragon Tiger a gambling game in online casino that takes the least time to play
Dragon Tiger, how to play, how to pay
For the Dragon Tiger cards, there is a way to place bets. And the payout rate when we win is as follows
- Tiger is a prediction that the Tiger side will win. The tiger side must have more points than the dragon side. The payout rate is 1 : 1
- Dragon ( Dragon) is a prediction that the dragon side will win. The dragon side must have more points than the tiger side. The payout ratio is 1:1 as well.
- Tie ( Tie) is a prediction that the outcome of both sides will be a tie. The tiger side and the dragon side must have equal points only. You don’t have to have the same cards. For the payout rate when betting on the bank will be as high as 1: 8 ever.
- Double Tiger is a prediction that the Tiger side will receive a pair of cards. The payout ratio is 1 : 1, but if the tiger’s side has odd points or there are 7 points, we will lose the bet.
- Odd Tiger is a prediction that the Tiger side will receive an odd card. The payout rate is 1 : 1, but if the tiger’s side has a double point or 7 points out like this, we will not receive a prize.
- Double Dragon, similar to double tiger stab, is that the dragon side must get a pair of points only to win. If it comes out as an odd number or 7 points, it will be considered losing. The payout rate is 1 : 1.
- Odd Dragon is similar to Tiger Odd bets. The payout ratio is 1 : 1, which the Dragon’s side has to get only odd cards to win, except for getting 7 points, it will be considered losing like getting a pair of cards.