Read the rules of the Baccarat money walk formula. This one might have some confusion, so I would like to give an example of using the Baccarat Grind formula for you to see.
Suppose that 1 unit is equal to 10 baht.
- 1st turn Starts the 1st turn, bet 1 unit, the result is a loss, now we have lost 1 unit, next turn we have to bet 1 unit.
- 2nd turn, we are still in Round 1, bet 1 unit and still lose. Now we have lost 2 units, next turn we will bet 1 unit as usual according to Rule 3.
- The 3rd eye, we still bet 1 unit because we still can’t close the round and still lose continuously. But this time we won, we got 1 unit of profit, so now we have lost 1 unit, so in the next round we will bet 1 unit more according to rule 2.
- 4th turn, we bet 2 units, the result is a loss, it turns out that we have accumulated a loss of 3 units, next round we will bet equal to this turn according to Rule 3.
- 5th turn, we bet 2 units, this turn we win, return 2 units, loss 1 unit. In the next betting round we will not add more units. Because if we win it will give us a profit of 2 units (place 3 wins 3 profit minus 1 loss left 2 profit) which will not close the round accordingly. Baccarat Grind Money Walk Formula
- 6th turn, we still bet 2 units and the heavens are in our hearts to win. It means that this round we have 2 units of profit, minus 1 unit of accumulated losses, and there will be 1 unit of profit left. As a rule, if any turn that has 1 unit of profit can close the round. Therefore, it is considered that our 1st round ends in the 6th turn.
- The 7th eye starts counting again. and start betting at 1 unit same as eye 1
At this point, one might have thought, why in the 6th turn, do not bet more than 2 units? Because if we win, we will get more profit UFABET. Looking at the surface, it might be good. But the heart of the Baccarat Grind formula is that each round must profit only 1 unit. Not placing more bets for a profit that is more than 1 unit because he already thought that if we lost, we would have to place bets equal to the original amount of the last round. If you can’t imagine I’ll give you an example.
- 6th turn, we break the rule by placing a bet of 3 units (instead of 2) in order to offset the original loss of 1 unit and increase our profit by 2 units if we win. But the result is a loss, which means that now we have a cumulative loss of 4 units and the next round will have to bet 3 units according to Rule 3.
- 7th turn, bet 3 units, the result is lost again. Now we have a cumulative loss of 7 units, next round we have to bet 3 units again.
- 8th turn, bet 3 units, still won’t win. The situation is now starting to escalate. Because we have accumulated losses of up to 10 units.
- In the 9th turn, we still have to bet 3 units as usual according to the rules. Luck (likely) good, this turn wins, back 3 units, minus the accumulated losses of 10 units. We still have a loss of 7 units, and as a rule, in the next round we have to wager 1 more unit. 2
- On the 10th turn, we bet 4 units and come back to lose. became even worse. Accumulated loss up to 11 units
Have you seen why we have to strictly follow the rules? because if the result is the opposite It will only cause harm to us. It’s very easy to lose. It wouldn’t be wrong.
Summary of Baccarat Grind Money Walk Formula
For me, the Baccarat Grind formula is suitable for people who want less risk. (The risk of this formula is 2/5 or about 40%) because it can profit from Online casinos can be gradual, but it’s not a lot of wasted time as well. But we must be careful not to be too negative. If it’s good, you should set goals in playing as well. As for anyone wants to make a lot of profits or has a thick capital. They should try other formulas.
Also, before using the Grind formula, you should look at the situation on our side. If you lose more than you win then you shouldn’t use it because it doesn’t help, but overall the number of times you win is more than you lose. or consecutive wins This is exciting to use because it will increase our profits.